The McCabes property group offers a comprehensive range of legal services, spearheaded by senior practitioners.
Principal Marcus Andrews and Special Counsel Toby Carter lead our group with over 60 years of combined experience.
We act for a broad range of government authorities, developers, major landlords and tenants, property owners, shopping centre owners, and significant childcare centre operators.
Our practitioners have specific expertise in planning, property and environmental law. Government clients are confident in the unique insight and value we bring to each matter.
- Complex property advice, transactions and accreditation
- Property damage
- Property advice and transactions
- Planning, environmental, heritage and natural resources
- Statutory land acquisition
- Crown land and local government