Peter is the Practice Group Leader of the Statutory Insurance Group, specialising in CTP.
In 2019 and 2020, Peter’s team was recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a First Tier Defendant CTP Team, based on client and peer feedback. In the same years, Peter was recognised by Doyle’s Guide as a Pre-Eminent Defendant CTP Lawyer.
Peter has been the driving force behind a number of value-add initiatives, including the intuitive app, MC Max, and the Proper Lookout Podcast series.
In addition to his core role, Peter is:
- the former author of the CCH Motor Accident Practitioners’ Handbook (2001 to 2016)
- former CARS Claims Assessor (2004 to 2009)
- member of the Law Society of NSW Specialist Accreditation Advisory Committee (since 2011)
- Voluntary Director of Marrickville Legal Centre (since May 2018)
- Voluntary Director of Road Sense Australia (since December 2020);
- former Voluntary Director of IDEAS (from May 2018 to November 2020);
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (March 2017);
- Graduate of the LEADR Mediation Course (Sept 2013).